New updates and improvements to Elven
- added reconciliation data to 3.0
- The preview version of the brand new Elven 3.0 is online
- Add OpenAPI functionality
- OpenAPI document and console
- Can conduct data statistics daily
- Add Gain/Loss to the entry
- Separate Source and Account based on product coupling
- You can explore financial dashboards now! Track your balances, transactions and asset portfolios in just one page!
- You can set the data range when adding a data source.
- We will send you prompts and notifications for timeouts or exceptions when adding data sources.
- You can now customize the order of the navigation on the left side.
- You can add memos and attachments to each transaction.
- The operation log list will be provided.
- You can use your google account to login to Elven.
- Elven now supports CSV import ! You can import various data types including blockchain transactions, banks, exchanges, etc.
- We improved experience for inviting users, including re-invitation options for users who haven't completed registration.
- Brand new registration and login interface.
- Elven now supports integration with Xero!
- Added support for the Bitcoin blockchain.
- Hide accounts with zero balance in reports.
- Improved contact retrieval logic.
- Resolved an issue where the left-side menu was not displayed after logging in.
- We Added support for multiple entities under a single project.
- You can have batch reviews of your transactions.
- Filter transactions with 'Unnamed' contacts.
- Events filter now only shows events present in the current list.
- We added an option to book remote demos.
- Data count is now displayed in the Transaction Tab title
- Improved mobile login interface
- Hovering over amounts in reports shows actual figures.
- You can now request to create projects and view their project's subscription status.
- We added a project management interface, including settings for basic project information and members.
- Added user guides.
- Improved the display style for lists without data sources.
- We added a rule engine for users to customize rules. You can have your own rules to categorize transactions automatically!
- Improved the Contacts list with an 'Unnamed Contacts' category.
- Added a total row in Significant Holdings.
- Added a total row in Restrictions of Crypto Assets.
- Added sorting and pagination to the data source list.
- Added a Review feature for users to review transactions.
- Added a Duplicates page to display duplicate transactions.
- Added problem center feature.
- Added a progress bar during report generation.
- Improved the conditions for deleting data sources.
- Improved the filtering function in the transaction list.
- Improved the calculation of totals in the transaction list.